What is human physiology?
Human physiology is the study of how the human body functions.
What human physiology deals with?
It concerned with the chemical and physical functions carried out by organisms, organ systems, individual organs, cells, and biomolecules in a living system.
What are the subdivisions of human physiology?
- clinical physiology: a functional approach to understanding the cause or development of a disease
- animal physiology: investigates the animals' world
- plant physiology: the study of how plants work
- cell physiology: the study of the actions that take place in a cell to keep it alive
- comparative physiology: explores and exploits the diversity of functional properties seen in distinct species.