What is contagious disease?
Contagious disease is commutable that can easily be transferred from a person or an animal to another. They come in different pathogen versions like viruses, fungi, protists and bacteria.
What are communicable diseases?
Communicable diseases are referred to as infectious diseases by many people. These diseases can be passed on by any person or an animal.
Below are some pathogens:
- If they had a direct contact with the other person holding the pathogens
- By inhaling contaminated droplets from a person’s sneeze or cough
- Being bitten by an animal or insect carrying that pathogen
- And by consuming contaminated food and water
What is the some common communicable diseases?
- Enterovirus D68
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Sexually Transmitted Disease
- West Nile Virus