What is chronic fatigue syndrome?
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), also known as myalgic encephalomyelitis (ME) and ME/CFS, is a long-term medical condition characterized by a wide range of symptoms.
- worsening of symptoms with movement
- long-term fatigue
- sleep that isn't invigorating
- memory, focus, and concentration difficulties
- dizziness that deteriorates with moving from laying or sitting to standing
- viral infections
- immune system problems.
- hormonal imbalances
- physical or emotional trauma.