Click-Through Rate (CTR) is the ratio of users clicking on a certain link to the total number of users who view a page, email, or advertisement.
CTR is a term that is used in online advertising. When a visitor clicks on one of the advertising on a website, the publisher normally receives money from the advertiser (the PPC pay-per click model).
CTR determines the effects of an ad on its viewers for a specific page. For instance, if an ad was viewed by 100 users and only 5 of them clicked it then, its CTR will be 5%.
- Every cent is being tracked.
- Ad placement that is specifically targeted.
- Providing what your client's desire
- No to low-cost barrier.
- Clic fraud
- Increasing CPCs (costs per click) and bidding wars
- Time required to keep an eye on things